Monday, July 6, 2009

Make a change. . .

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to make a change
and no message could have been any clearer
if you want to make the world a better place
take a look at yourself and make that change."
- Michael Jackson

As I'm running, I'm listening to this song, and I'm thinking, "make that change." What do I want to do to make a change, what will my legacy look like? Then I realize, I've been so blessed with a way to change the world I live in and beyond, I continue to be a part of an organization here in Jackson County that will impact thousands of girls in years to come. Thank you to everyone who's a part of GOTR, who puts their time and and talent into making a change! We want to make the world a better place, and we are doing something about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment