Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week Two - Done

Hey, I did run three miles on Friday, they were slow, but they were a run.  Foot feels so much better, I look forward to more miles and a quicker pace this week.

My goal for race day to improve speed is also to cut weight. As you know, I've been carrying Big Jug all around town including the zoo. At the same time, I've decided to give up cream in my coffee. I'm switching to splenda and skim milk. I'm also giving up chips - UGH!!! No chips for 2 months. I'll live, it's only 2 months.

With both my online and offline donations, I'm at $285, very close to that $300, and with a more than 2 months, I've got plenty of time to hit my ultimate goal of $1500.

Remember, it's easy and safe to donate on line, every little bit helps! Help support my efforts and GOTR.

No comments:

Post a Comment