Monday, January 18, 2010

LOVELOVELOVELOVE what I do!

"I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!"

Ever had one of those moments, where you're so full of joy your heart is bursting?  That's how I'm feeling right NOW! Energy and excitement are all around GOTR of Jackson County.  Just when I think we've hit a new peak, something else happens that elevates us even higher.  11 at volunteer orientation, new site added last week, brand new partnership with Rock the Parkway (KC Running Company), invitations to speak at events (all of this in the last two weeks), and it keeps GROWING!!!  What will this week bring??? So much potential, and I'm ready to harness it.

I hope that each of you have something in your life that you feel such passion and commitment too.  Passion makes life a grand adventure.  Find your passion and EMBRACE it.  You can change the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment