Friday, January 8, 2010

Volunteers Needed


Hello WORLD!!!!  Very soon, all this snow will melt and the arctic tundra living conditions will pass, then it will be time to head OUTSIDE!!!  And do I have a super outside event for you: Rock the Parkway.  Girls on the Run of Jackson and Johnson County are the exclusive charity partners for this event.  So, if you're looking for a 5K, 10K or half to train for in the early spring, HERE YOU GO!!!  This event takes place down Ward Parkway, so it's FLAT and BEAUTIFUL. Just talking about it makes me want to lace up my sneakers and RUN.  Unfortunately, my commitment is to volunteer.  What am I saying, unfortunately, I LOVE to volunteer, and I LOVE to cheer people on.  "RUN RUN RUN, YOU CAN DO IT!!!" Now if that's more your gig, then contact me at jaco.gotr@gmail.com.  We need you!

No comments:

Post a Comment